Tarot Course – For Returning Students
By popular demand, the Tarot Course Level 1 is back!
Starting August 10, 2022 I’m running a 4 session “live” group introduction to tarot reading to:
- Understand the ethic of card reading
- Understand basic symbolism
- Learn the basic psychic senses
- Learn the major arcana in the Rider-Waite tarot deck
- Learn the minor arcana cards in the Rider Waite tarot deck
- How to ground and connect
- Learn different cards spreads
- Learn how to use a pendulum
- And more!
A beautiful box delivered to you with all course materials and supplies, including an exclusive 120-page workbook created for this course.
All sessions will take place via zoom, so you can interact with other participants too.
Zoom link to be emailed within 24 hours of registration.
August 10, 2022 7:30-9:30 pm (PST)
August 17, 2022 7:30-9:30 pm (PST)
August 24, 2022 7:30-9:30 pm (PST)
August 31, 2022 7:30-9:30 pm (PST)
Find a time zone converter below
Can’t make all sessions?
Don’t worry! All sessions will be recorded, so if there is a session that you can’t make, you can re-listen at any time.
Your cost for all four sessions for returning students, supplies, plus a grounding audio recording is $75.00 +tx
Are you a new student? You can take the full course for $299. Click here for more info.
Pre-Registration is required as space is limited.
For more information please contact Erin 604-837-3746 or email@example.com